HELP ME DOCTOR!! $ 100 ON THE WAY. DESPERATE FOR ADVICE

Dear Doctor,

i am posting my results from HIV test taken after my exposure on 2nd and 16th October 2010 with sex workers.Here's my story:

It was 4 times unprotected oral in September 2010 with having over nervousness on all occasions made my attempt for vaginal intercourse as i lost erection. I was very desperate (very very stupid i know) for some adventure since then and finally i made it on 3rd October when i had first lots of unprotected oral and then i put on condom provided to me by sex worker and then i continued with protected vaginal lasted for almost 15 minutes.I then took out condom and she made me ejaculate outside. This happened on 3rd then my misadventure continued then i tried once again on 15th October.This time again lots of unprotected oral and then i put on condom and we had protected vaginal sex for almost half n hour. The most worried part this time was that firstly i had shaved my pubic hair almost 1 hour back, i dont know i had any cuts may be i had.Then at that incident i figured her as well and i must tell you that since i had habit of nail biting, i was a bit nervous and had some kind of wound but no blood i am not sure again. Also when we changed position i was stupid enough to ask her to give me some oral again.she took the condom off gave me unprotected oral for 5 minutes and then again put the condom on for continuing the vaginal sex.Now here what happened was may be the side of condom was reversed and when i entered the vagina i think i entered with opposite side which was in touch with her vagina.After that i finished in about 10 minutes time and ejaculated outside.This is my story on both occasions.

Since then i had experienced every symptom written in books after say 10-12 days post 15th October exposure.Like sudden weight loss of around 10 Kgs,heavy shoulder and neck pain,dizziness,discomfort in groin area.Severe loose motions for about 5-6 days.I had no sore throat at that time.I had rash localized on face that lasted for 4 days.All symptoms gradually withered away,my neck pain took 2 months to go away.After 2 months i also experienced fever that lasted for 2-3 days coupled with sore throat lasted for 2 days.Now the tests taken.I took tests and iam counting test days since last encounter.

1 3rd week -ELISA rapid test 2 5th,7th,9th,11th,83rd day-ECLIA test 3 90 days-TRIDOT test 4 97 days-ECLIA test 5 108 days-DUO test 6 138 days-ECLIA test 7 167 days-EIA rapid test 8 197 days-ECLIA test 9 221 days-ECLIA test 10 265 days-ECLIA test

The last test i took at the completion of 9 months.All tests have come NON REACTIVE. I would like to tell you that my life has completely changed since then till now i have symptoms like dizziness,lots of elbows,muscle aches,fluctuating body weight.joint pain. Today i also experienced one black spot on chest.a small localized one and its only one small black brown spot.The other pain still continues.

Thats my story and grieve i am reeling for the last 9 months.This is my 11th running month but i dont have courage left to take another test.Please do help me,please,suggest what is to be done.I made mistake and i am paying really heavy for it!!!!!!!! I also had unprotected sex with my wife after getting NON REACTIVE at 97 days.After few days she also experienced sore throat,weight loss and extermely stuffy nose.I am very very afraid.Please help me doctor and suggest what else test do i need.This is my 11th Month since i had exposure.Also i would like to add the pimp that took me to fist SW, i saw her again few days back after 10 months she looked fine and when i asked the pimp also he also answered that she is fine and was amazed why i am asking about her health..Please suggest doctor.Donation certainly on the way.

Dizziness,elbow pain still continues.....

Regards, Worried since October 2010..

Hello.

Your repeatedly negative HIV-antibody tests out to nine months are definitive, conclusive and WOO-HOO-able. HIV is not your (or your wife's) problem. No way. No how. No additional HIV tests are warranted.

I can't diagnose the cause of your symptoms over the Internet. However, what I can do with great certainty is advise what's not causing them: It's not HIV! I should also point out many of your symptoms -- dizziness, elbow pain, "one small black spot," etc. -- are not suggestive of or worrisome for HIV acute retroviral syndrome (ARS). Many of these symptoms could be anxiety related.

I would advise you level with your wife regarding your extramarital activities. It's not only the best way to confront your guilt; it's also the right thing to do. You should also see your general medicine doctor for evaluation of any persistent or bothersome symptoms. Just remember these symptoms are not HIV related, because you don't have HIV!

Thank you for your support of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated.

Be well.

Thank you Dr. Is 2:13 am
too careful, too paranoid or too early to celebrate?