Thank you Dr. Is 2:13 am

i Been in this website the whole day once again just reading and getting to know more about this" since i"m a med student and have a lot to learn i just want to tell you thank you so much for replying back" I pray to god to help me with this depression that i"m going threw and he answer me because by you replying back help me get calm i will help my uncle in any way possible and even tho me and mom fell back stab and hurt because he never told us know i under stand why but i have to admit ( i wish i would of never found out ) for know on i"m going to thank god that my uncle is still alive and healthy and keep on praying to god" to find a cure for hiv and a faster cure for cancer i have faith that we will one day.. as i was reading almost all the questions that people made to you i was amaze that even Dr.s or were asking for advice about hiv this shows a lot how much more education we need will i Vote for Obama again HECK NO!!! THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN dR. I will keep in touch with you i will tell my class mates about this fabulous Website and i WILL SEND MY DONATION ALONG WITH MY BF BY THIS WEEK"On SAT!! this wont b the 1st..2nd or 3rd your a great Dr. i just love how you always write little jokes at the end. your charity needs to get more promoted and i would love to help" <3 YOUR NEW fan

Hello, New Fan.

Thanks for your thanks.

You are absolutely correct: We need increased awareness about HIV/AIDS. Our prevention efforts aren't as effective as they need to be. Regarding President Obama, he actually has quite a good record on HIV/AIDS. He's the first president to devise a national HIV/AIDS strategy. This had been sorely lacking for the past 30 years and has hampered our efforts to promote HIV awareness, education, prevention, testing and linkage to care. See link below.

Thanks for your support of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated. We'll use the funds to promote awareness and prevention.

Be well. Stay well.

Dear Dr. (CASUAL CONTACT, 2011) Aug 22, 2011

Well Implemented, President Obama's National HIV/AIDS Strategy Is Precisely What Is Needed to Further Control HIV/AIDS From Project Inform February 2011

Confusing answers from Websites/Doctors
HELP ME DOCTOR!! $ 100 ON THE WAY. DESPERATE FOR ADVICE