Confusing answers from Websites/Doctors

Dear Dr. Bob,

Thanks for answering my earlier question on the subject of confusing answers. Adding to your query I searched the answers and got the follwoing question I was refering to:

"Hello.

The reason to get an HIV test is potential HIV exposure, not the presence or absence of symptoms. The take-home lesson is if you've put yourself at risk for HIV, you need an HIV test. It really is just that straightforward.

Regarding a list of symptoms associated with ARS and the percentage of time the specific symptoms are present, I've discussed this a number of times over the years. See link below for an example of what can be easily accessed in the archives.

please answer my question? (ARS SYMPTOMS, 2009) Jul 14, 2009 "

I called my local helpline on HIV and they told me that there are no syptoms of HIV in first 12 weeks from possible infection of HIV and even some doctors on their websites answered that there are no ARS symptoms of HIV (fever, rashes, diahorea, swollen lymph noes etc)in first 12 weeks.

Tats why I asked you as I am very confused. Can u please see the question answered by you in July, 2009 and confirm that ARS symptoms such as fever, rashes etc occur in people within 12 weeks and also the percentages stated in the answer.

I shall be grateful for your early reply.

Hello.

I disagree with the information you received on your local HIV hotline. My responses are accurate as reported. See link below for additional information.

Primary HIV Infection Guide for HIV/AIDS Clinical Care, HRSA HIV/AIDS Bureau January 2011

Symptoms of HIV? Confusing answers from various sources Aug 20, 2011

Have Pity, Help Me Sleep! Please!
Thank you Dr. Is 2:13 am