HIV Infection from travelling in an infected driver's cab?

Hi, I took a cab today and traveled a short distance, approximately 30 mins by cab. During the ride I struck a conversation with the driver and came to know that he was HIV+ for the past 7 years. He was on medication and looked absolutely fit and fine. I know it is a silly and stupid question: but do you think I can get infected just because I took a 30 minute ride in a cab whose driver was infected?I think I am being paranoid, but a response would really help clear my mind of the fear.

Hello.

Tell me you're kidding. Please tell me you're kidding. HIV from riding in a cab driven by a positively charged driver???? Unless you had unprotected sex or shared intravenous paraphernalia with the driver, your risk is nonexistent.

You state: "I think I'm being paranoid. . . ." I agree, except I'd leave off the "I think" part.

There once was a man from Nantucket....
HIV+ status - almost meaningless?