For World AIDS Day, read about stigma, criminalization and more >>

Blog post

Hey Doc. How is it going. Hope everything is great. I was just wondering when your next blog entry on testing is going to hit and is it going to touch on rapid testing. Lots of luv from your Cuban friend in south florida

I submitted a blog post discussing HIV-diagnostic testing recently. I'm not sure exactly when the site editor will actually post it. My guess would be it will be up fairly soon. Thanks for your interest.

Please answer,WILL DONATE,asked so many times before but never answered.
Question from a Police Officer