Aug 22, 2011
Hey Doc. How is it going. Hope everything is great. I was just wondering when your next blog entry on testing is going to hit and is it going to touch on rapid testing. Lots of luv from your Cuban friend in south florida
Response from Dr. Frascino
I submitted a blog post discussing HIV-diagnostic testing recently. I'm not sure exactly when the site editor will actually post it. My guess would be it will be up fairly soon. Thanks for your interest.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Vaginal Sex
- Does HIV Cause Itchy Skin?
- Is Sore Throat A Symptom Of AIDS?
- Purple Spots After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Chlamydia Testing Ever Be Wrong?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.