Symptoms of HIV? Confusing answers from various sources

Dear Sir

I read your answer to the question of common symptoms of HIV within 6 weeks. In your answer you have stated that 96% will have fever 70% rashes 32% diahorea etc. But various doctors/websites state that during 6 weeks there are no symptoms of HIV? Are you sure that within 6 weeks such symptoms are seen?

Hi.

It's always helpful if you copy or reference the exact question you are referring to so that I can more accurately discern what the confusion might be.

The symptoms I was listing are related to acute retroviral syndrome (ARS). Over 90% of those infected with HIV will experience some symptoms associated with ARS, although many may attribute these symptoms to another illness, such as the flu.

So, am I sure such symptoms are seen within the first six weeks of infection? Yes, I am! ARS symptoms generally manifest two to three weeks following acquisition of the virus.

I hope that clarifies any confusion.

Coffee girlfriend seeks your wisdom
Undetectable, unprotected sex. But missed meds 3 days in row