A Slight New Twist On An Old Question (PANTIES 2011) (PANTY PARANOIA, 2011)

I've seen that you've been asked about sniffing panties and the chance of getting an std before, but all your previous answers were in regards to dry panties (though there was one guy who asked about panties that were in the rain I think?) What if the panties were damp from the woman they came from (at least presumably so?).

I got a pair of panties from a woman who mailed them to me, and if it matters at all they hadn't been worn for at least 2 days before they got to me and I sniffed them. They also touched my lips while I was sniffing, and afterward without washing my lips I ate something. I believe I have some cuts on my gums from a dental issue (I mention this in case that could be a possible entry way for a disease).

Also with a different pair of dry panties I touched them and proceeded to masturbate without washing my hands.

I realize that HIV/Aids isn't a risk since from my understanding the virus dies pretty quickly once it is exposed to air, but I am concerned about other STDs including HPV.

Thank you.

Hi.

More panty paranoia?!? Here we go again. You panty sniffers dudes are such whacked-out worry warts! Two-day-old "damp" panties delivered via pony express are not a risk for panty sniffers, even if the damp mail-order knickers "touched" your lips while you were sniffing.

Likewise wanking off in dry panties is not an STD risk. See link below.

will I get AIDS? (PANTIES 2011) (PANTY PARANOIA, 2011) Mar 5, 2011

Should I get a PEP starter pack? Young AA male in FL with positive partner
Confused about neuropathy and ARS