Should I get a PEP starter pack? Young AA male in FL with positive partner

I am arming myself with information to protect myself and have a loving relationship with my partner. Every time we have sex, we use condoms....however, it would be nice to have a PEP starter pack on hand in case of an accident. Do I really need one? How do I go about getting one in FL? How expensive are they? Are there any programs that help pay for these? Thanks.

Hello.

I would suggest both you and your positively charged Mr. Right read through the information in the chapter devoted to magnetic couples in the archives of this forum. There you will find information about harm-reduction strategies for magnetic couples, including a starter pack of PEP, PrEP, etc.

Regarding the starter pack of PEP, you could talk with your partner's HIV specialist. He might prescribe this for you. In some situations, depending on the antiretroviral regimen your partner is taking, it might be advisable for you to take a dose of your partner's medication to get started ASAP after an accidental HIV exposure.

Pre-exposure prophylaxis (PrEP) is another option you might want to consider.

HELP i hope you answer the first time :)
A Slight New Twist On An Old Question (PANTIES 2011) (PANTY PARANOIA, 2011)