Please need your help Sir.

I have been coming to your website for last month and you are simply great. I visit your website and I think I am negative and then later I think I am positive. I had two encounters with the same asian girl of unknown HIV status. She applied some gel and then put on the condoms. We had showers before. No deep kissing. Both times with condoms but do not whether they slipped or failed. But perhaps not. This is my 34th day. I had a strong fever on day 5 and then gone. No diarrhea, no swollen glands (are they visible with regular inspection?), no fever later, no loss of appetite (actually eating normal to more), loss of 4 pounds, Don't know about rash (but I have eczema type thing for years and got some real itching during this time on one hand and on lower stomach both sides, but it is confounded may be with the ars rash, does ars rash itch a lot?), white bumps on back of the tongue (getting better with listerine), mild sore throat and congestion. Alot of neck pain for about 2.5 weeks but I have neck problem from before. A lot of stress!!! The worst 5 weeks of my life so far.

What is my chance of having HIV? Should I get tested at all? Should I get tested for other STDs?

Please help. Appreciate your answer

Hi.

Your HIV-acquisition risk would be essentially nonexistent, assuming the latex condoms were used properly and didn't fail (break). HIV cannot pass through intact latex.

Symptoms are notoriously unreliable in predicting who is and is not HIV infected. Your particular symptoms are not worrisome for HIV acute retroviral syndrome (ARS).

The primary reason to get HIV tested would be to gain psychological peace of mind. The result will undoubtedly be negative.

Regarding other STDs, routine screening for sexually active adults should be done periodically based the level of risk. None of your current symptoms are consistent with common STDs.

Not a question, just a letter to you
HELP i hope you answer the first time :)