Not a question, just a letter to you

Hello Dr. Bob,

Just to be upfront this is not a question, so you can save this to read for later if you choose to. We all know how there are a gazillion of worry-wells and worry-not-so-wells out there desperately waiting for you to answer their questions.

I just received a post card from your AIDS foundation letting me know that you're having the annual Concerted Effort again this year. Sadly I won't be able to attend due to lack of funding and vacation time (saving up for a big trip this year), but I've donated $50 anyway. I may not be there in person, but my thoughts are with you and your hubby/fellow performer Dr. Steve. I sincerely appreciate the efforts that you and Dr. Steve put into your foundation that helps so many people suffering from AIDS, especially at this very scary, unstable time our world is going through.

You're my hero, and you and Dr. Steve are my role model. Whenever I felt let down by life in general, I'd pop in on thebody.com and browse through your clever and funny, yet passionate responses to questions from so many people who're suffering from HIV, whether they actually have the virus or not. I know because I was one of the worry-wells. You were there for me when I needed you the most. You know the darkest secret within me that not even my closest friends or family knows. Knowing that you and Dr. Steve have problems like all of us, and especially you because you are dealing with the HIV itself, yet still have enough energy and time to help people like me, really inspires me. I still have hope for humanity and this world because of people like you and Dr. Steve. Please keep up the good work Dr. Bob.

With much love.

Pete

Hi, Pete.

Thanks for your extremely kind message. It really made my day (and I was having a spectacularly wonderful day to begin with!).

Thanks also for supporting The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation's Concerted Effort 2011 event! With funding cutbacks many AIDS service organizations worldwide are really struggling. Funds raised at Concerted Effort 2011 will benefit several programs in Africa aimed at preventing mother-to-child HIV virus transmission. Your one gift will touch many lives in a very meaningful way. On behalf of those lives please accept my heartfelt thanks.

Be well, Pete. I'm here anytime you need me. Have a fabulous time on your big vacation!

Cyber-hugs!

WHO-HOOING???
Please need your help Sir.