WHO-HOOING???

Dear Dr. Bob:

I finally mustered up the courage to take a test. The results will be available on Monday. Here's my story...30 year old hetero male who had two single encounters of unprotected vag 8+ years ago with girls of unknown status. I didn't think of the consequences until recently. Life is great, about to get married, etc, etc, etc. I should be enjoying this, right? WRONG! Instead, all I can think about are those two mistakes from long ago. Will they come back to bite me? The uncertainty has been agonizing. I have read the statistics and all, but I am still worried. I know you don't have a crystal ball but can I feel reasonably confident the results will be negative? I have had no medical issues since the encounters. I guess I am looking for some encouraging words heading into what I know is going to be an excruciatingly long weekend.

Also, I will be donating to your foundation. I came across this site not too long ago and really appreciate what you do for all of those who have serious issues and those with unfounded worries. We are all very lucky to have you!

Hi.

The odds are all in your favor. In addition I'm sending my good-luck/good-health karma that not only will your HIV tests be negative, but that you will forever be HIV free.

Thanks for your support of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated.

Be well! Good luck!

hiv positive this is the 3rd time pls
Not a question, just a letter to you