Received oral sex from POZ guy pep needed?

Hola Dr. B! I wanted to first state that you and studly Stevo look good on your card for the MEN IN BLACK EVENT! Anyways..to my question.. I received oral sex from a positive guy and we smooched incessantly for some tongue smacking time. I never performed oral on him nor was anal involved. Since I was thinking that this was a one time event...should I get PEP because of the oral? Thanks a bunch studmeister! Btw ...tell Stevo he's got a great catch! J.

Hey, J.

Glad you liked the MEN IN BLACK invitations. Thanks for the "studmeister" moniker! Maybe we'll use that on our next concert invites?

As for Stevo, he's the real catch. Heaven on a stick, as they say in Australia. I'm the luckiest guy on the planet.

As for to PEP or not to PEP, see link below.

Be well, J.

I went on PEP...regardless Aug 19, 2011

Der Helmut checking in...
Thanks