Der Helmut checking in...

Sehr Geehrter Herr Doktor Robert Frascino, The Helmut wants to say hallo. You helped me so much last year. Still cannae thank yer enough sir. I'm a straight dude but one of my dreams is to see you out and about in NY and buy you and Dr. Steve a good Hauptessen! Would not have bunged up your inbox save for your recent brilliance!: "That dude sounds hairer than chewbacca dipped in Rogaine." Gott sei dank Roberto but you are a blessing and a balm to this world. Hochachtungsvoll, Der Helmut

Hey, Helmut!

A fine Hauptessen sounds great to me! (By the way, what the hell is a Hauptessen?)

Glad you got a chortle out of the Chewbacca comment. (I'll list the link below for our forum readers.)

Stay well!

I'M WORRIED I GOT HIV FROM GIVING A BLOW JOB Jul 25, 2011

HiV from STD clinic
Received oral sex from POZ guy pep needed?