HiV from STD clinic

Hello doctor I went to get test at a local clinic. It was a finger p r I c k test. Which I got a bandaid over for.... but since I have this ocd I went to the bathroom and washed my hands three times with soap and water... so as I was leaving the clinic I opened the door using my shirt... so I avoid making skin contact with door knob a person let me in before.. So after I left the clinic b4 I got in my car I removed the wet bandaid . But what if the door knob had some contaminated fluid and my prick was accidentally touchedd by my other finger without my knowledge, I did have my shirt on top of my hand to avoid touching the door knob but is that enough

Hello.

Your OCD is OOC (out of control). Your HIV-acquisition risk from getting HIV tests at the local clinic is completely nonexistent.

I suggest you consult a licensed mental health professional to help you with your OCD and irrational HIV fears.

follow up - Exposure to Blood on Paper Towels
Der Helmut checking in...