HIV risk from receiving oral sex for 2 hours

*Resubmitted from Fatigue forum*

My boyfriend and I just recently broke up. Hurt by the situation I needed some type of comfort. 4 days ago towards midnight. I met up with a guy and he preformed oral sex on me for about 2 hours. There was A LOT of saliva and he deep throat a few times. I didn't ejaculate in his mouth, towards the end I jacked off to ***. The guy and I did kiss a little bit but it was mostly closed mouth kissing and a few times our tongues touched. BEFORE AND AFTER this happened, I questioned the guy about his hiv status, the last time he was tested and how often he gets tested. He told me he was negative and that I had nothing to worry about. The next day, shocked at what I had done the night before(I don't normally hook up with random guys) I approached the guy again, explaining to him how worried I was about receiving oral from him and that I was worried about him being positive. He replied with "And again I assure you that you have Nothing to worry about". So it's 4 days later and I haven't noticed anything different on my penis except from when I was jacking off really fast I sort of irritated the skin and it's a little red(so i'm worried that the virus couldve gotten into those little irritated areas, if he had anything) I do have really bad sneezes and I'm blowing my nose(clear snot) a lot. I have a lot of nasal drainage and I don't know if I'm just anxious or nervous but haven't felt all that great since that night. I'm worried if I caught something from this guy. I know it's too early to get tested so I'm trying to NOT WORRY and wait to at least 2 weeks to go get tested. I know I will need to go agin at 3 months but I have to get tested or I may go Crazy!!!! Please help you guys...any feedback??

Hi.

A two-hour blowjob? WOWZA. Now that's what I call stamina!

The HIV-acquisition risk from unprotected insertive oral sex is very low. A single HIV test at the three-month mark is all that's recommended. If you're really freaked out and still in touch with Mr. Hoover Maximus, you could ask him to get a rapid HIV test now. If he tests negative, your HIV-acquisition risk would be significantly reduced to the remote possibility that he has only recently been infected and is still in his seroconversion window (HIV infected but not yet making detectable levels of anti-HIV antibody in the blood).

Your symptoms are not worrisome for HIV acute retroviral syndrome. Your guilt is increasing your anxiety over this incident. If you feel like you "may go crazy," talk to your doctor about a referral for counseling and/or trial of anti-anxiety medication.

HIV+ and HIV+
What is the prognosis of suriving PML?