|HIV+ and HIV+
Aug 19, 2011
Dear Dr Frascino, I hope I am asking a valid question. I am HIV+ and am not under meds yet. I have been having regular intercourse with my HIV+ mate (who is on Atripla) for the past 6 months. Could you please tell me the risk/s of having sex with another HIV+ person? Please help. Thank you so much. Az.
| Response from Dr. Frascino
This question comes up frequently. See link below.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Elisa
- Flu Symptoms After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Anal Sex Bottom Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Rash After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Nipple Biting Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Glands After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.