What to do next

Hallo doctor.I am very worried i just find the man I love who doesn't know about my HIV status and its so hard for me to tell him that im HIV I always play safety since i have diagnose with this killer disease and I dont really like sex anymore my problem is I dont know how to start telling him that i have HIV and apert from that I dont know whether he will accept using condoms.I am the lady of 40yrs black South African this guy is white Australian.I am very sensitive and wont like to put him to any trouble but dont have the gut to tell him because im afraid he will leave me once i told him about my status how long should i wait to tell him im on meds aswell which is atripla and co-trimoxazole.Can you help please

Hello.

Disclosing one's HIV-positive status is never easy. See link below and my blog entry, "A Telling Tale of Trick or Treat: Remember to Spit, Don't Swallow!"

Disclosure Question, Need Advice Apr 17, 2011

Hiv positive partners
you are great!