Hiv positive partners

My partner and I are both hiv positive and both have viral load not detectable, and are both free of other STDs. I still insist on having safer sex though. Is there any risk if just once I was in him for a few seconds with no condom in the beginning of the intercourse? Maybe that's a stupid question...

Hello.

I agree with your decision to continue practicing safer sex. See link below.

Your risk for entering his backdoor without dressing for the occasion in a latex suit does place you at some degree of risk. However, your exposure was extremely brief ("few seconds"), and you state you both are STD free (except HIV positive) and have undetectable viral loads; consequently, your risk of acquiring a superinfection is extremely low.

Stay well. Stay safe(r).

Barebacking in undetectable/STD free poz-poz relationship (BAREBACKING IN A POZ-POZ RELATIONSHIP, 2011) May 3, 2011

Urgent : Should i stop testing .
What to do next