Urgent : Should i stop testing .

Hello Dr. Bob. How are you doing? I know you are very busy to helping lots of people like me. As I told you that my life first relationship with anyone in Feb 18, 2011 before this I had never any sex. As per as question about risk, as I told you that I had protected sex with her. Except sucking her Brest and French kiss. First I put the condom then she sucks my penis than I have anal and vaginal sex with same condom. I was not sure whether condom was broke or not. This was the situation during sex. After that I had following test from following method: 7weeks after exposure ( Tridot) ,8 weeks after exposure (Weston blot test ),12 weeks after exposure (Tridot),17week after exposure (combo test including p24 antigen),21week after exposure (combo test including p24 antigen) and 24 week after exposure ( PCR Test and HIV DNA Combo test and VDRL) week. These all were negative. The last test on 9th Aug. (After 5 Months 21 days after exposure). Yesterday i have visited to HIV counselor. I told her that I have already 5 HIV test at 5 months after exposure then she replies me that i am not recommended you another HIV test but if you are willing to go for another HIV test that's why i am recommended you. After coming negative test report she again told me that if you will go for any HIV test so you need psychiatric not any counselor. She told me that molluscum can be spread anyone face. But it's unusual in non HIV-er. I can't talk to anyone even my friend about this. Everyday i thought that why I am going for HIV test when my all 6 tests were negative at 5.22 months. Am i waiting or hoping for something wrong or i have convinced myself for HIV positive. My heart is not listening to the HIV test reports. I don't know why. I am feeling guilty. Due to only one mistake of my life stand me here in this position. This is my life worse time ever. Due to facial mollusucm i am worrying about HIV. Kindly tell me what to do Dr. Bob

Hello.

See links below. I have not changed my assessment or advice. In addition if you cannot accept the overwhelming and irrefutable evidence that you are HIV negative, I agree you should seek psychiatric care.

You report you "have convinced" yourself you are HIV positive! Well, you certainly haven't convinced me! There is a world of difference between thinking you are HIV infected and actually being HIV infected.

Your obsession with HIV may well be a sign of depression, obsessive-compulsive disorder, hypochondria or other psychological condition. Fixating on HIV is sometimes a way to avoid facing more complex issues related to guilt.

Your facial molluscum has absolutely nothing to do with HIV, because you don't have HIV. I can't say it any more straightforwardly than that.

HIV worry Jul 20, 2011

Anti Viral Drug Jul 30, 2011

thank you RE: 4th time i ask, PLEASE, lets this be the one, will donate
Hiv positive partners