Sucker for a large appendage

Dr. Bob, I have been reading this site on and off for quite awhile and you have definitely helped me get through some HIV panic attacks over the years. Thanks for you honest, calm and often funny answers.

I have always practiced safer sex, but had a lapse in judgement recently and am worried. I sucked off a complete stranger and let him cum in my mouth. Why you ask? I am a sucker for a large appendage and boy was this Puerto Rican well equipped. No excuses here, but I was beside myself. I spit it out quickly and freaked out and left. I have no clue what his status is.

Now, I know you have said numerous times that although there is a risk of contracting HIV from giving head and that risk is increase w/ ejaculation, it's still a low risk and much lower than unprotected anal sex. My question, is how often you have seen oral sex w/ ejaculation as the way someone got infected. I was just on a site where the HIV experts listed below concluded that it's around 5% of new infections. Is this something you agree with?

Susan P. Buchbinder, MD; Frederick M. Hecht, MD; Jeffrey D. Klausner, MD, MPH; Dennis Osmond, PhD; Kimberly Page Shafer, PhD, MPH; Eric Vittinghoff, PhD

Hello, Sucker for a Large Appendage (or should that be Large Appendage Sucker?).

It is difficult to accurately quantify the risk of oral sex, because there are many confounding variables involved with HIV transmission, such as

Viral strain, viral load;

Host immune integrity;

Concurrent illnesses;

Local trauma.

Also, it's difficult to know for certain if the risk behavior was strictly and only limited to oral sex. I can't really put a percentage figure on the degree of risk. The best I can offer is to reiterate that HIV transmission/acquisition-risk from oral sex is low. See link below.

Oral Sex Risk (MAGNETIC COUPLE ORAL SEX TRANSMISSION RISK, 2011) Apr 3, 2011

condom slippage
thank you RE: 4th time i ask, PLEASE, lets this be the one, will donate