Question about PEP (2nd post)
Aug 18, 2011
This is my second time writing to you since I did not get a response the first time.
Would you recommend PEP for the following scenario: Condom breakage during protected intercourse with a CSW/escort
Provided that: The male client is single, not sexually active and HIV negative and the female CSW/escort is of unknown status.
Thanks for your help,
Response from Dr. Frascino
See link below for a similar scenario. My advice remains the same.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Probability Of Getting HIV From French Kissing
- Risk Of AIDS Transmission From Handjob
- Risks Of Contracting HIV From Condom Slipped
- Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Do I Need To Get Tested For HIV
- Should I Get Tested After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation?
- Do Sore Testicles Mean I Have Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.