|Question about PEP (2nd post)
Aug 18, 2011
This is my second time writing to you since I did not get a response the first time.
Would you recommend PEP for the following scenario: Condom breakage during protected intercourse with a CSW/escort
Provided that: The male client is single, not sexually active and HIV negative and the female CSW/escort is of unknown status.
Thanks for your help,
| Response from Dr. Frascino
See link below for a similar scenario. My advice remains the same.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Kind Of Doctor Treats Chlamydia?
- What Is The Incubation Period For Shingles?
- What Is The Chance That You Have Herpes If You Have Never Had An Outbreak?
- What Is The Best Over The Counter Drug For Bacteria Vaginosis?
- What Health Problems Can Be Caused By Human Papillomavirus?
- What Does A Syphilis Rash Look Like?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.