No question. An apology

Dear Dr. Bob, I am the guy who asked you about banana question. I found myself really go nuts those days. I live in a country where English is not the native language.When I searched for needle problem that harassed me some weeks ago, I found a lot of more similar statements and my situation fit in one of them. More urban legends are widely spread and there is no well-organized and complete resource for hiv like this website in my country. Some people are asking the similar question on the internet but just got no clear answers. I am sincerely sorry for my crazy assumption. It's an amazing job you are doing and I am deeply moved when I read about your donation to your job yesterday. Thank you for your help.

Hi.

Certainly no apology is necessary! Questions similar to yours are not infrequent. See link below for examples. I'm glad you have found the information here enlightening and reassuring. Please feel free to share the information from this site with your fellow countrymen (and countrywomen, too!).

Be well. Stay well.

Red circle/spot in Banana bought near hiv test centre Aug 13, 2011

Have malabsorbtion and Georaphic Tounge. please help Doc. at wits end.
ELISA TEST NEGATIVE AND CD4 353 MY PARTNER IS POSITIVE AND WE'VE HAD UNPROTECTED SEX FOR 4YRS