Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Please judge my risk of hiv.
Aug 17, 2011

THE FIRST:one summer night I stole a woman's bra to wipe my penis,just wipe.the bra was washed and very very wet,I know washing could kill the hiv.But I'm afraid I always think there might be some people use the bra to masturbate before me and there might be some semen on the bra before I use it.I'm only sure no people touched it atleast 3 mins ago before me.Some people tell me the mucous membrane of the penis is very fragile and people wouldn't feel if it breaks and when penis is erected the mucous membrane will expose,so I feel afraid because I don't know if my mucous membrane of penis is OK,and I'm an uncircumcised man. THE SESOND:one winter afternoon I stole a wet bra to masturbate.The bra was frozen for it wasn't dry.During the masturbation,the inner side of my prepuce had some wounds (no blood but may have some other liquid) and I'm an uncircumcised man.After several weeks my groin Lymph node of right leg was inflammation.it feeled very painful,the size was >1cm,3 days later this situation disappeared,but groin Lymph node of left leg was inflammation,too,the size was <1cm,2 days later they were well. Now I feel very afraid,because I always think there might be some people use the bra to masturbate and there might be some semen on it before I used it.The only convinced thing is at least 5 mins ago before me there is no people touched it.

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello.

You steal wet bras to jack off with? Hmm. I'll bet you're a real popular guy at the local Sit and Spin Laundromat!

You're worried that "some people use the bra to masturbate and there might be some semen on it before (you stole it and) used it"??? Dude, exactly how much action do you think that soggy double-D over-the-shoulder-boulder-holder is getting? And do you really think other dudes spend their Saturday nights swiping soggy bras from laundromats to wank off with?

Your HIV-acquisition risk is nonexistent. However, your HIV paranoia is off the charts.

Dr. Bob

Previous
RE: 4th time i ask, PLEASE, lets this be the one, will donate, final questions
Next
Medical clearance and disclosure of HIV

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.