RE: 4th time i ask, PLEASE, lets this be the one, will donate, final questions

Dr. sorry i saw you answered some questions today and i want to make some final questions, i really, really aprecciate your help, when i made the test here in México i had a flu 2 weeks before and taking vit C + equinachea, and medications for IBS could this have affected my result? I wrote to the lab and they told me they are certified in ISO 9001:2008 and the test has an accuracy of 99.95% but i am so worried they probably made a mistake, because of the knee pain, burning sensation all over my body & about the oral candida and tongue pain that i am having i read on this site that those are symptoms of HIV, so i don't know what to believe now, they also performed a VDRL: negative, do you know of any cases of false negatives after 2 1/2 years? or due to labs giving wrong test results? i WILL donate next month, thank you for your kind response and the help you provide, you do a WHOO-OOOABLE job!

Hello.

Taking vitamin C, echinacea and medication for IBS would not affect HIV-antibody test results. Neither would having a recent bout of flu.

I see absolutely no reason you should distrust your test results. Laboratory and clerical errors are possible, but are extremely rare.

My assessment and advice remain unchanged. See link below.

4th time i ask, PLEASE, let this be the one i get an answer! PLEASE Aug 11, 2011

Strenuous Exercise
Please judge my risk of hiv.