Stressed to Breaking Poinr -- Thanks Dr Bob

No real question Dr Bob....I am so in your debt for getting back to me!!!!! You are a truly amazing. I am very grateful and you are the best...will never be able to repay you....I can only donate and thank you again

Hi.

Thanks for your thanks! I hope your stress levels are plummeting!

Thanks also for your support of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated and urgently needed. In return I'm sending you my good-luck/good-health karma that you are now and will forever be HIV free.

Be well!

Stressed to breaking point Aug 15, 2011

stripper was hiv +.
RE: Missed the pcr?