Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

stripper was hiv +.
Aug 17, 2011

hi dr Bob, i also send donation to your foundation.

stipper was hiv+ later i came to know:(((((

32 days before i went to a strip club,there i went to private room. In there the striper mausterbated me with her hands,those hands were wet with the vaginal fluid. she also massage my penis tip opening(urethra) with that fluid.then i fingered her. my hands were too much wet with vaginal fluid. I also used the wet hands to mausterbate my penis and touched head of my penis lot(urethera). then i aslo kissed her and suck her breast 5 to 10 times.

13 days later i got light(red) sore throat,fatigue,night sweats(4 days),stomach pain . after sweating my fatigue was little gone.

18 days later i got red spots and acne on my complete back,enlarged lymph nodes(some painful) in neck, few were soft,tonsil area also.sores in mouth,there is small white spot on throat as well. one lymph node under arm pit about 1cm in diameter

i washed my mouth with hot salt water now many times in a day.

ater passing 29 days symptoms are still there.i am very worried about my conditions . kindly i require your help. health is wealth

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello.

The first question to ask is that if you had not found out that your stripper was positively charged, would you be at any less risk right now? No, of course you wouldn't! That's why we all must consider that every one of our sex partners could be HIV infected and therefore take all the necessary precautions to prevent transmission of the virus. That way even if you do discover after the fact that your sexual playmate is virally enhanced, you would have no reason to freak out.

Your HIV-acquisition risk from mutual masturbation with a positively charged Bouncing Betty in the private room of your local Badda Bing is not considered a significant HIV-acquisition risk. However, there would be at least a theoretical risk of HIV transmission, if adequate amounts of fresh HIV-tainted cervical/vaginal fluids were massaged into your urethra.

Your symptoms are not worrisome for HIV acute retroviral syndrome (ARS).

I would recommend you get an HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark. The odds are all in your favor that you did not acquire the virus from your back-room hanky-panky.

Dr. Bob

Previous
Worry wart, and hypochondriac...Tough Combination..
Next
Stressed to Breaking Poinr -- Thanks Dr Bob

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.