I need your help Dr.!

Hi I really need your help dr. this is killing me. So about 4 months ago i had unprotected sex with 2 girls that i know very well and have been with them many times with them before in the past so i guess i just trusted them. About 2 weeks after I started feeling extremely tired and just didnt feel good i had a fever of 99-100 and swollen lymph nodes in both sides of groin. This was accompanied by random itchy bumps that would come up on me that looked like mosquito bites. I began to have muscle twitching mostly in my legs but it was chronic all the time. Also my stomach stayed tore up i could just be laying down and hear it making all these noises i had loose stools and still do to this day as soon as i wake up i have to use the bathroom and throughout the day im sick of it. im also still having muscle twitches all over my body now and sometimes weak muscles. None of this makes since to me all this has came out of nowhere and i know its not normal because i work out and play sports and ive never felt like this. ive also noticed what looks exactly like gengival warts in between my 4 front teeth and like 2 in my hard palate it looks just like pictures ive seen on the internet. I took a test at 6 weeks negative and at 97 days which is bout 14 weeks negative. I really need your help dr.Frascino ive read a bunch of your post and your a funny guy please give me some advice.

Hi.

An unprotected menage a trois does put you at some degree of risk for STDs, including HIV. However, your negative HIV-antibody tests out to 14 weeks would strongly indicate you are not infected. Since you know your dynamic duo so well as to have done the dance with no pants with them on many occasions, you could ask them to get rapid HIV tests. If they test HIV negative, this should put your worries to rest. If one or both test HIV positive, you should have a repeat HIV set at the six-month mark.

Your symptoms are not worrisome for HIV acute retroviral syndrome (ARS). You should have your doctor or an ENT (ear, nose and throat) physician evaluate your oral warts. Your doctor can also evaluate any other persistent or bothersome symptoms. I very strongly doubt HIV is your problem.

Be well.

Stressed to breaking point
Worry wart, and hypochondriac...Tough Combination..