Sorry about the discrepancy in my history!

Dear Dr. Bob, Sorry for writing two different questions for you and Dr. McGovern. This is because I once thought that the semen had reached my eye on purpose, and vented the possibility of a criminal act. I am still in doubt about that, but have tried to forget this part of the incident. I have observed that you have relied quite a lot on my negative RNA PCR test at 14 weeks after exposure. Please remember that I mistakenly took PEP for 28 days 1 month after exposure, and 3 weeks before the RNA PCR test. Shouldnt you also take into account that PEP might have reduced my viral load to undetectable levels? Given such a possibility and the myriad of symptoms I have experienced, wouldnt you repeat the tests by 6 months or even after 1 year? Considering my irrational AIDSfobia, I bet you think that I will do this any way, but I am so nervous now as next month is approaching that I decided to write to you as a source of support. I am afraid of a negative result now that I have started gaining some confidence. You cant imagine how much you have helped me and kept my mind under control. That I was able to work and keep up with the appearances in my workplace, this I owe to you. Apart from my doctor, you are the only person who knows what is happening to me. As I do not have a reliable friend, you are my only shoulder sometimes. A million thanks! Ill definitely donate as soon as I can use my card internationally. Your organization and you truly deserve!

Hello.

1. It's possible, although unlikely that PEP discontinued three weeks earlier would affect quantitative HIV RNA PCR test results.

2. Repeat testing out to six months or 1 year would not be routinely recommended based on your exposure history and tests already taken. However, you could repeat your HIV-antibody test to gain psychological peace of mind. The result will undoubtedly be negative. (Dr. McGovern and I certainly agree on this point.)

You're more than welcome to use my shoulder anytime you need it, okay? I remain extremely confident all will turn out well, including you!

its about my son..please help
HIV from a Fist Bump -- Possible?? --- Dr. Bob... I Donate to your Foundation Regularly.