Red circle/spot in Banana bought near hiv test centre

Dear Dr. Frascino, This afternoon, I bought some bananas near a hospital which is the HIV test centre of the city I live in. When I peeled off one of the bananas, I found a small red circle with about 2-3 mm in diametre in the pulp.The outside peel is noraml but the peel inside is a little black. The area is irregular and is about 1 square centimetre.I ate it but I am really afraid that hiv blood was injected into it.Maybe it is because several months ago, I was in a fuss about URBAN¡¡LEGEND.It is near a hiv test centre and I am really afraid that some people are shocked by their positive result and lose moral control.(I do not discriminate against them but I can imagine the shock which may lead to irrational behavior).Is it a blood-injected banana? What is the probablity that I am infected? I am really scared. Sincerely, Micheal

Hi, Michael.

So you're worried that folks who test HIV positive "lose moral control" and inject blood into bananas? Dude, tell me you're kidding. Please tell me you're kidding. Because if you're not kidding, I'll have to assume you're a looney tunes fluffernutter. Yep, totally bat-shit crazy. Your blood-banana paranoia is too bizarre to even qualify for urban legend status.

Atripla and 81mg aspirin
Concerned from possible exposer with CSW