please I will borrow allot of money to come to the US for visiting a DR should i do?

Dear Dr Frascino

Please help me and give me your advice I am sick since 2 years without any explanation, there is no resound for my sever symptoms except HIV.

I hope you will get a chance to reply me. I'm 32 years marred male with 2 child, I am smoker,I have had several health problems since I having hiv exposure 2 years ago unprotected oral sex only ,after 2 weeks I develops serious lips canker sores it took 2 months to go, i loss 10 kg my wight was 110 kg by now I gain my wight and rise to 130 Kg,I had Constipation, and penial burning and tingling, during i made stool i was notic white cloudy drop comes out of my penis , it was continues 6 months but i used antibutic for 2 months (ciprobay) and it went, then it come back after 6 months on and off the dr said it is (prostatitis),2 weeks i hade sever cracked lips my lips was sore and it was realy chapped didn't go only after 2 months ,after 3 weeks oral thrush and wite tongue , after 4 months I started getting a sore throat and ear infection (blocking ear) not going away and I get a very serious yellow rectal discharge some drs said it anal fistula other said anal fistula don't do like this discharge.I have also tiny bump(canker sores) it comes every several weeks in different place one my tongue edges it is until now 2 years i notic it every few days caused a tingling in my tongue that stay tow or three days then go, All this unexplained Symptoms went except little tingling in the penis on and off,(tiny cancer sores) in my tongue come regularly , under chow lymph node sligtly sore on and off, and fatty lever (the DRs said it is common in our country) also i have evaluated lever insieme ALT ,and i get after 2 years 4 mediom Abscesses between my thighs. i surfed a very bad situation of stress and depression. my wife get animia and after 2 years she get 2 cancker sores one under here tongue the other inside here mouth it tooks 2 week to go.

Here all the tests were done

total of 20 HIV 1,2 antibody test until 24 months ,at 3 and 6 months HIV PCR RNA(ROCHE) done and at 3 and 5 months HIV PCR DNA All this test were NEGATIVE

CD4 test at 5 months (CD3/CD4) absolute count 630 (CD3/CD4)% 39 (CD4/CD8) 0.97 (LOW) (CD3/CD8) 650 (CD3/CD8)% 41 (HIGH) LUC 1%

hepatitis B & C at 2 years Negative chlamydiae at 3 months Negative NGC swap at 4 months Negative syphilis after 6 weeks Negative

all this test done in my country saudia arabia except the CD4 and the PCRs it sent to lap in Germany

What about the non-B subtype I read it is not showing at the DNA PCR nor RNA, my exposure was in SE ASIA What is the accurate test that picks up the AE subtype and C subtype as one doctor say it is rare strain and may not show at the ELISA test or any other test is it really the reason for late seroconvertion is the non-B type?

What about the CD4 /CD8 ratio it is lower than 1 and I read it is happen only with HIV+ ? And he said the CD4 also lower than usual and the CD8 high indicates HIV or a viral infection is it right? And if there is no other viral infection is this proves the HIV+? I am very worried form the tingling in my penis and the canker sores also slight burning tongue and thick white coated tongue, are this an opportunistic infections?

Hello.

Unprotected oral sex carries only a very minimal risk for HIV transmission. Your 20 (twenty!!!) negative HIV-1/HIV-2 antibody tests out to two years plus your undetectable quantitative HIV PCR RNA at three and six months and your undetectable qualitative HIV PCR DNA are definitive, conclusive, highly excessive and WOO-HOO-able!

Exactly which part of "HIV negative" are you having difficulty understanding?

Your symptoms are not suggestive of HIV acute retroviral syndrome (ARS) or HIV disease. You have no reason to worry about delayed seroconversion. HIV PCR RNA and DNA are not dependent on the production of antibodies. Rather, they assay directly for a piece of the virus's genetic material.

I would suggest you consult a licensed mental health professional to help you accept the overwhelming and irrefutable evidence of your HIV-negative status. The therapist can also help with your irrational fears of being HIV infected.

I would also advise you follow up with your general medical doctor regarding any persistent or bothersome symptoms. However, do remember the cause of these symptoms is not HIV.

Finally I would strongly encourage you to give up smoking cigarettes. If you don't, nicotine will kill you in a very undignified and painful fashion.

Help Me
Atripla and 81mg aspirin