Protected sex with prostitutes; HIV teststing?
Aug 11, 2011
I appreciate the good works you are doing on this site. I always demand for HIV screening from any of my bed mates before any sexual activities with them. But,I had reason to work briefly in state where HIV screening is seen as something disgracing, so I had protected vaginal intercourse with four (4) call girls of unknown HIV status twice each. No kissing, no fingering, and no condom breakage / slippage, except some vaginal fluids on my pubic/ base of my penis. And I remember I touched the vaginal fluids of one of them and then put on the condom before penetrative sex. My questions are; 1. If the vaginal fluid had touched the inner side of the condom before using it,can't hiv be acquired with my precum / semen mixed with it?
2. Medically, is hiv testing required for these scenarios?
3. Have I put myself in risk with these activities described?
Please consider my post and give your professional advice. Donation of $100 on the way Doc.
- African Man
Response from Dr. Frascino
Hello, African Man.
2. Routine HIV screening is recommended for sexually active adults with multiple partners. Consequently you would qualify. You don't need testing specifically for the scenarios described, but rather just routine HIV screening every six months as a sexually active guy with multiple partners.
3. Assuming the latex condoms were used properly and didn't fail, your HIV-acquisition risk would be essentially nil. HIV can't permeate intact latex. No way. No how.
Thank you for your generous donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's very warmly appreciated. In return I'm sending you my good-luck/good-health karma that you are now and will forever by HIV free.
Continue to play safe(r) and you'll stay safe(r).
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- With Hpv How Often Do You Get Breakouts
- Will Urine Be A Certain Color If You Have Chlamydia?
- Will Having My Genital Warts Removed Decrease My Chances Of Spreading It?
- Why Do People Get Shingles?
- What Non Sexual Ways Can Herpes Be Spread?
- What To Do If Treatment Did Not Work For Gonorrhea Or Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.