Started bareback put on a condom, noticed bleeding after

I have recently bottomed for a guy (for the first time in 2 years). Prior to him putting on the condom he was gently pushing into my anus with his penis and actually entered me for about a minute. I then made him put on a condom. When we were finished and cleaning up I noticed that I was bleeding a little bit. We are both HIV negative as of May 2011. Part of me thinks the bleeding would have started after the condom was on and he was fully penetrating me, but I don't know. Huge lack of judgement on my part, but I'm feeling quite uneasy. I get tested regularly and always practice safer sex - am I worrying too much?

Hi.

Barebacking, even briefly, does put you at some degree of risk for STDs, including HIV. Consequently HIV testing outside the window period is warranted. That your top gun tested HIV negative in May and your bareback exposure was relatively brief would decrease your statistical risk of acquiring the virus. That you noted some bleeding could theoretically increase the risk of HIV transmission, if your partner was positively charged.

Are you worrying too much? Probably. But testing is definitely warranted, okay?

Good luck. Be well.

Gingivitis And now? Change something?
Protected sex with prostitutes; HIV teststing?