Help Me

Im figuring out how to donate at your noble cause and I will donate because your intentions are noble.

Please help me doctor

Am I at risk of HIV infection? Im a bisexual guy My skin in my groin and scrotum had itchy fungal infection.

The groin is itchy when I was still young, and there is already lichenification.(maybe because I keep on scratching it when I was young)

Now it appears shiny and no inflammation, I could not see blood or cuts, no inflammation. but I usually scratch it. when I touch it its perfectly smooth but its itchy.

Im afraid I did frottage in the groin area with my partner and Im afraid his precum might get into my itchy groin.

because we had frottage(he rubs his dick on my groin where theres fungal infection and itchy) but the area is no red, Its just itchy and when I put some alcohol on it, it stings and painful.

Im so afraid.

I never had ANAL, ORAL or VAGINAL SEX OR KISSING, I had may HIV test last year I was negative, Im afraid now.

I keep on checking my groin area but I could not see any bleeding or cut, Im just afraid of the area that the precum/semen might penetrate on it. maybe microscopic

I cant sleep, I NEED YOUR HELP.

Thank you in advance God Bless

Hi.

If the skin is intact, your HIV risk would be essentially nonexistent. If you are unsure, get a single HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark. The statistical odds are all in your favor that you did not contract HIV from this frottage experience. I would also suggest you consult a dermatologist to have your "fungal" problem properly evaluated and treated.

Thanks for your support of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). In return I'm sending my good-luck karma that you are now and will forever be HIV free.

Very Concerned About Risk From Oral
Gingivitis And now? Change something?