finger fucking

i am in a magnetic relationship with an HIV positive girlfriend of mine that i love so very very much. We at times get carried away when having sex that i finger fuck her.There are no ulcerations to my finger and she is actually on ARVs. What are the chances of transmission and if hiv cannot breach intact skin how then do men acquire the virus, is it through the urethra

Hi.

You are correct: HIV cannot permeate intact skin. Consequently fingering would not be considered a significant HIV-transmission/acquisition risk, assuming the skin on the fingering finger was intact.

Regarding female-to-male transmission, again you are correct: It can occur via the urethra. The reason for this is that the urethra is lined with a mucous membrane. HIV can permeate directly across mucous membranes.

I would suggest you and your positively charged gal-pal spend some time reviewing the wealth of information on this site, in its archives and on the related links to gain a better understanding of exactly how HIV is and is not transmitted. I suggest you specifically review the chapter in the archives of this forum devoted to magnetic couples. There you will find discussions on harm-reduction techniques for magnetic couples that you might consider implementing (PrEP, starter pack of PEP, etc.).

Good luck. Be well.

PLEASE ANSWER, SCARED!
RE:Plz reply before 72 hrs are over