Too big for the condom?

Hi Bob,

I see a latina transgendered (MTF) escort about once a week here in the Bay Area. Apart from the fact that I'm in love with her, she's always on the receiving end of anal, in which we engage for about an hour (thank you, Viagra). And yes, I stick it all the way to the hilt.

The problem, if you consider it as such, is that I'm a good 10" long, and the Trojan XL only covers about three-quarters, meaning the remaining quarter (I'm sorry this is sounding like a math story problem) is essentially in bareback contact. So. . . uretha covered, but base of shaft not. HIV can't pentrate intact skin, no how, no way, so my risks are essentially zero, right?

Btw, I need to come into your Los Altos clinic again for a test as it's been awhile (Steve was very nice and reassuring when I was there before).

Finally, you do great work, and I'm amazed you're not burned out after all these years on this forum. Now _that's_ stamina!

Joe

Hey, Joe.

Trojan XL only covers three quarters of your Mr. Happy? WOWZA! Lucky boy. You don't have a trouser snake; you have an trouser anaconda!

Regarding your HIV-acquisition risk, so long as the anaconda's business end (the head) is ensheathed in latex, you are practicing safer sex. You are correct: HIV cannot permeate intact health skin.

Thanks for your kind comments, and I agree with you about Dr. Steve (the expert in The Body's Tratamientos forum and my lawfully wedded spouse): He's heaven on a stick. The Los Altos office is available whenever you need us.

Be well. Stay well.

hiv positive (LIFE EXPECTANCY, 2011) (PROGNOSIS, 2011)
Belly, belly, belly, belly, belly! Donation coming your way!