How much AIDS blood does it take to get infected?

I was at a party and messed up and shared a syringe with two people I am not sure about, if they were to have AIDS how much infected blood would I have needed to of taken in to get it? if it was joust a couple drops is it still strong enough to take over? I do not know how much blood was in the syringe still, I am guessing very little..

Hello.

Sharing syringes is a very bad idea. Even "just a couple of drops" of fresh HIV-tainted blood could result in HIV transmission. The CDC's estimated per-act statistical risk for acquiring HIV from needle-sharing injections -- drug use with a partner confirmed to be HIV infected -- is 67 per 10,000 exposures. Your risk would be less, as we don't know the HIV status of your injecting buddies. HIV and hepatitis testing is warranted.

Ars Symptoms straight into full blown AIDS?
Plz reply before 72 hrs are over