HIV poz entry ban: REALLY WORRIED!!!

Hi doc, I don't have anything against USA, but i am really troubled right now because i may have to go to US for job reasons for about 2-3 months, however even after reading everywhere that HIV entry ban is now lifted, in my country's USA embassy website says exaclty the opposite, in fact it's the first cause in the list of visa denial. Even if i don't have to declare it as a public health-communicable disease in the form according to current CDC's policy, they will immediately know when they find my meds in my hand-baggage. I would really love to have the chance to visit your country, but i dont want that because of trying it, i may be arrested or my status be revealed at my workplace. Please give me your advice about proceeding or not with the visa application before i make a horrible mistake again!

Hi.

Your country's USA embassy Web site still states there is as travel ban for HIVers visiting the USA? Really? I'm not sure in which country you, but someone needs to update that information! I'd suggest you put in an anonymous call to the USA Embassy asking about travel restrictions. You don't have to give your name or any personal information. Just tell them what you saw on their Web site and remind them that Obama lifted the travel ban in January 2010. See link below.

Travelling to the USA with HIV Mar 11, 2010

Hepatitis A and B Test Results
Acute HIV symptom