hiv positive full body donation
Aug 8, 2011
I know someone that is hiv positve and very badly would like to donate his body for research I have looked all over the internet and can not find an organization that will take his body, do you know of any organization that will help make his wish come true before he passes. thank you
Response from Dr. Frascino
I would suggest he consider the NDRI HIV Tissue Procurement Program. See link below.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Purple Spots After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Anal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Can Trichomoniasis Cause Red Bumps In Genital Area?
- Can You Catch Hepatitis From Oral Sex?
- Vaginitis Caused By Laundry Detergent
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.