HIV Scared - Pl reply wil donate $150

Hello

I saw a prostitute in Vancouver few days back. We did not have any intercourse. She did not touch my penis nor did I touch her vagina. All I did was I pressed her boobs. Dry kiss upper part of her body. Then I stroked my penis with my own hand. She played with her pussy. My scare comes now. Once I was done, she used the same hand she was playing with her pussy to hand me the tissue paper with which I wiped off my sperms on penis. I am not sure if she cleaned her hand before giving me that tissue paper which means some of her vaginal fluid may have touched the tissue paper and then my penis as I was wiping it off. Can I get HIV if she was HIV+ this way?

please help.

Hi.

Relax Max. The HIV-acquisition risk from the activities described in your post (including the used tissue paper cleanup) is nonexistent. If HIV were transmitted that easily, it would have wiped out the planet long ago. I see absolutely no cause for concern or even consideration of HIV testing. If my reassurance, however, is not sufficient for you to permanently shake your worries, get a single HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark to gain psychological peace of mind. The result will undoubtedly be negative.

Thank you for your support of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated. In return I'm sending you my good-luck/good-health karma that you are now and will forever be HIV free.

Good luck. Be well.

Possibility of transmission to others while on PEP
hiv positive full body donation