Your sense of humour is worth a million!!!! (PERSISTENT CHURCH LADY RETURNS)

Hi Doc, just loved your response to the asian massage parlour email- "Me Love You Long Times Asian Massage Parlor"

Humour is such a holistic and under-appreciated way to help all of us HIV'ers get through the 'day to day' challenges of this disease. Bravo to you!!

Noticed you are spending quite some time 'Down Under' recently. Even though I am living in Asia now, I wish you would seriously consider moving with Steve to sunny Australia and continue your good work in a new and much healthier economic and some may say, a much better living environment compared to your current country of abode!

We would welcome you with open arms!!......just hope that Australia's medieval immigration/health restrictions would not be preventative for such a suggested permanent move!

No need to respond to this, but just to say a big thank you for your humanity and 'wicked' sense of humour!!!

Bronzed Aussie

G'day, Bronzed Aussie.

Yes, Oz seems to be popping up on my travel itineraries frequently of late. In fact, Steve and I are headed back to Sydney in October.

Aussies have wonderfully twisted senses of humor. That's one of the things I love about them! Not everyone appreciates my "wicked" sense of humor. In fact some folks actually believe I'm wicked to the core and heading straight to hell for my evil ways. See link below for an example.

I could live Down Under, as long as I didn't have to eat that awful Vegemite stuff.

Stay well, Bronzed Aussie!

Just admit you are not trying to live by the Bible (PERSISTENT CHURCH LADY RETURNS)Feb 11, 2008

Just 2-5 seconds lick
Possibility of transmission to others while on PEP