Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
  Breaking News: FDA Approves Triumeq, New Once-Daily Combination Pill

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Your sense of humour is worth a million!!!! (PERSISTENT CHURCH LADY RETURNS)
Aug 8, 2011

Hi Doc, just loved your response to the asian massage parlour email- "Me Love You Long Times Asian Massage Parlor"

Humour is such a holistic and under-appreciated way to help all of us HIV'ers get through the 'day to day' challenges of this disease. Bravo to you!!

Noticed you are spending quite some time 'Down Under' recently. Even though I am living in Asia now, I wish you would seriously consider moving with Steve to sunny Australia and continue your good work in a new and much healthier economic and some may say, a much better living environment compared to your current country of abode!

We would welcome you with open arms!!......just hope that Australia's medieval immigration/health restrictions would not be preventative for such a suggested permanent move!

No need to respond to this, but just to say a big thank you for your humanity and 'wicked' sense of humour!!!

Bronzed Aussie

Response from Dr. Frascino

G'day, Bronzed Aussie.

Yes, Oz seems to be popping up on my travel itineraries frequently of late. In fact, Steve and I are headed back to Sydney in October.

Aussies have wonderfully twisted senses of humor. That's one of the things I love about them! Not everyone appreciates my "wicked" sense of humor. In fact some folks actually believe I'm wicked to the core and heading straight to hell for my evil ways. See link below for an example.

I could live Down Under, as long as I didn't have to eat that awful Vegemite stuff.

Stay well, Bronzed Aussie!

Dr. Bob

Just admit you are not trying to live by the Bible (PERSISTENT CHURCH LADY RETURNS)Feb 11, 2008

Previous
Just 2-5 seconds lick
Next
Possibility of transmission to others while on PEP

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.