Just 2-5 seconds lick

Hello Dr, I would i would like to thank you for the great work that you do. 3 days ago i went to a prostitute. I am a virgin. I gave her unprotected oral sex for barely 2-5 seconds. I dont remember any vaginal fluid coming in my mouth. I just licked her vagina from outside for 2-5 seconds. Before doing anything, she cleaned my genital area and also her genital area. Even after we made out and i took out the semen on her stomach she cleaned mine as well as her genital area. I remember that i did not have any sores or ulcers in my mouth at that time. But now i have 2 ulcers in my mouth. I am very very very very very scared. I would like to ask that am i greatly at risk of HIV? i am really scared and not able to sleep. Do i need to get any tests done? Sir I will surely donate for this noble cause Thank You Footie Man

Hi, Footie Man.

Footie Man??? Unusual moniker.

Relax Max! Your HIV-acquisition risk is negligible. See link below for additional information about the HIV risk associated with cunnilingus.

Your two-mouth ulcers are not related to HIV. The symptoms associated with HIV acute retroviral syndrome generally manifest two to three weeks after exposure, not three days!

If my reassurance is not sufficient for you to put your unwarranted fears to rest, get a single HIV test at the three-month mark primarily to gain psychological peace of mind. The result will undoubtedly be negative. I'd also suggest you spend some time perusing the wealth of information on this site, in the archives and on the related links. Pay particular attention to exactly how HIV is and is not transmitted.

Remember, sex is supposed to be fun, not anxiety provoking.

Good luck. Be well.

4 sex workers in a night I am crazy (CUNNILINGUS, 2011) Jul 15, 2011

When Was i infected.
Your sense of humour is worth a million!!!! (PERSISTENT CHURCH LADY RETURNS)