When Was i infected.

Goodday.I must confess you are doing a great job, you have brought succor and hope to so many people.God Bless you mightily. I was diagnosed in May 2011 as HIV +ve. My CD 4 count was 523.Is there a way to calculate and determine when I was infected. I am at loss really at how it got to me.If this helps in your calculation, I used to smoke like 10-15 sticks of cigarette a day and had 120 CL of beer (don't know how to calculate the ounce equivalent, generally not under financial or marital pressure.Used to eat and exercise (jogging) well. would be glad to read from you again.Stay Blessed bro.

Hello.

If indeed you had absolutely no HIV-acquisition risk (unprotected sex, sharing intravenous works, etc.), the first thing you should do is get retested to see if indeed you are HIV infected. A CD4 count of 523 could be considered normal in some testing centers.

If you are confirmed to be HIV infected and have a CD4 count of 523, there really is no accurate way to determine exactly when you contracted the virus. There is a test called a detuned ELISA which is available in some laboratories which can detect recent (within the past 6 months) infection. In general the CD4 count in untreated HIVers drops 50-75 per year. That's why untreated HIVers often tend to get into trouble 8 to 10 years after becoming infected.

Your CD4 count is still quite good. Consequently it's likely you were infected relatively recently (perhaps within the past three years, if I had to guess). However, it's important to note that HIV disease is quite variable from person to person. The degree of immunodeficiency and rate of disease progression depends on both viral factors (viral strain, etc.) and host factors (immune integrity, concurrent infections, etc.).

I'd advise not spending too much time looking backward. None of us can change the past. You need to focus on the realities of today and the promise of tomorrow.

Good luck. I'm here if you need me, okay? Let's get through this together and both be here for the cure.

agent pep prescription
Just 2-5 seconds lick