Fear of HIV

Hi Doctor 6 Months back i had a encounter with couple of Prostitutes, its was just a brief encounter just sucking boobs kissing there body, No Annal sex nor Vaginal sex only close mouth kissing for 2-3 minutes of time.. i didn't remove my trousers as well, i tired to kiss her vagina some how i could not do it After the 2 weeks of the encounter i had some red bumps/rashes which i have never had earlier in my life, all over my upper chest followed with light fever 37.5 and back pain and head ace then i took some medicine the rashes and fever went of in couple of days time, i didn't have any other symptoms like diarrhea, nausea, swollen lymph nodes or Muscle stiffness or aching after 6 Months also i didn't notice any other symptoms in fact i have put on 5 Kilos of weight, Now when i search on net i find some thing which will put me under depression doctor you are the best person to answer my query and quell my anxiety, do you think i might have got HIV by the above act, Doctor i dint have any sexual intercourse that day the only thing i did is to touch her vagina for a brief moment of Time i remember i didn't have any cuts on my hands or fingers..! please doctor Answer me its for long time i have not slept properly due to this i promise to donate some money for your foundation.

Hello.

You had an encounter with a couple of prostitutes and didn't even remove your trousers??? Gosh, I hope you got a refund.

Relax Max. Boob sucking, body kissing, trying (unsuccessfully) to kiss a vagina and touching a vagina "for a brief moment" without cuts on your fingers are not risks for acquiring HIV. Your HIV risk is essentially nonexistent. I can't diagnose the cause of your various symptoms over the Internet. However, what I can do is advise what is not causing them: It's not HIV. No way. No how. I see absolutely no cause for concern or consideration for HIV testing. Your fears are unwarranted. If my reassurance is not enough to put your unwarranted worries permanently to rest, consider consulting a licensed mental health professional to help you confront and conquer your irrational HIV fears.

Thanks for your support of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated. In return I'm sending you my good-luck/good-health karma that you are now and will forever be HIV free.

Good luck. Be well.

Can high stress/anxiety affect HIV test results?
Magical disappearing symptoms...