REAL EMERGENCY!!!!!! HOURS COUNT!!! MINUTES COUNT!! PEP

I am an assistant of a dentist, today I went to the dental lab we have at our office. I started cuttimg the wax of a case we had seen a few weeks ago... The lab blade, had been changed that morning and is used for wax only. I KNICKED MYSELF!!!!!! before I started using it it was in a drawer. Later that day the other lab tech in the office told me that the day before an hiv denture case had been seen in the same table i was sitting when I knicked myself. I GOT PALE, NAUSEOUS.... my question is, if i placed that scalpel in that table, where the day before they had been working in something coming from an HIV patients mouth (not bloody) just saliva, but of course before coming to the lab we desinfect them with lysol... is there a chance it could have passed to my scalpel and then into me!!!! it was at least a 17 hr separation between the time they used that lab bench to work that case, and my stick!... I told everybody, and they told me not to be concerned... SHOULD I RUN AND GET PEP!???? PLEASE, I BEG YOU TO PLEASE ANSWER SOON... HOURS COUNT!!! MINUTES COUNT!!!! i have not seen my girl in months and she is coming into town, what should i do about sex!??

Hello.

I agree with "everybody": no risk!

Should you run and get PEP? No, of course not! Frevinsakes! Remind me again exactly why you felt this was a "REAL EMERGENCY."

I will pray for you in Ramadan. Are these only coincidences?
Long period of suffering