Another ARS Question...

Hi Dr. Bob,

I hope that all is well with you and Dr. Steve! Quick question (even though I know that ARS symptoms are extremely variable from person to person): does the fever associated with ARS typically stay as long as the other symptoms or is it possible to have a one day fever followed by a few weeks of a sore throat, rash, etc?

Thank you so much for all that you do.

Hi.

ARS symptoms vary considerably from person to person. Some folks have no fever at all. In general ARS symptoms, including fever, manifest two to three weeks after exposure and hang around for a week or two before resolving.

Low platelet/WBC count=HIV??
What are my chances of seroconverting?