can it be possible to get hiv infevted in sex of 30 seconds
Aug 4, 2011
is it possible to be infected with a sex of few seconds say a maximum of 30 sec.
Response from Dr. Frascino
Unprotected sex, even very brief unprotected sex, results in some degree of risk for STDs, including HIV. Certainly if the potential exposure were extremely brief, the HIV-transmission risk would be decreased, but it would not be completely eliminated.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Painful Red Spots After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Does Herpes Cause Harm To The Immune System?
- How Does Hydrogen Peroxide Cure Vaginal Infections?
- How Soon Do Hpv Test Results Come Back?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.