|can it be possible to get hiv infevted in sex of 30 seconds
Aug 4, 2011
is it possible to be infected with a sex of few seconds say a maximum of 30 sec.
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Unprotected sex, even very brief unprotected sex, results in some degree of risk for STDs, including HIV. Certainly if the potential exposure were extremely brief, the HIV-transmission risk would be decreased, but it would not be completely eliminated.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get Hiv If You Only Have Sex For A Second?
- How Common Is Coated Tongue?
- Itchy Testicles After Touching Open Wound Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Psoriasis After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Red Spots After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.