can it be possible to get hiv infevted in sex of 30 seconds
Aug 4, 2011
is it possible to be infected with a sex of few seconds say a maximum of 30 sec.
Response from Dr. Frascino
Unprotected sex, even very brief unprotected sex, results in some degree of risk for STDs, including HIV. Certainly if the potential exposure were extremely brief, the HIV-transmission risk would be decreased, but it would not be completely eliminated.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Can I Do To Lose Weight Gain Caused By Hiv Medication?
- What Types Of Cells Does Hiv Infect And What Kinds Does It Destroy?
- Does Primary Hiv Appear Without High Fever?
- One Minute Unprotected Sex Chances Of Getting Hiv
- Is Bleeding Gums A Symptom Of Hiv?
- Does The Aids Virus Die When In Contact With Oxygen?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.