|can it be possible to get hiv infevted in sex of 30 seconds
Aug 4, 2011
is it possible to be infected with a sex of few seconds say a maximum of 30 sec.
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Unprotected sex, even very brief unprotected sex, results in some degree of risk for STDs, including HIV. Certainly if the potential exposure were extremely brief, the HIV-transmission risk would be decreased, but it would not be completely eliminated.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long For Hiv Antibodies To Build Up?
- Is Hepatitis An Airborne Disease?
- Percent Of Healthcare Workers Contracting Hiv
- What Type Of Hepatitis Is The Worst?
- Can Hiv Be Spread Through Drinking From A Soda Bottle?
- In The Earliest Stage Of Hiv Infection Can Symptoms May Be Mistaken For The Flu
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.