HIV blood contact with mouth

Hi Doctor,

I'd like to say that the work you are doing with this website is absolutely phenomenal and provides people with a lot of reassurance and peace of mind. I have 2 questions that I think I know the answer to but require a bit of reassurance myself!

1 - I had a healing cut on one of my fingers (not bleeding at all) and I proceeded to throw something into the sanitary bin in the bathroom. I am now worried that I may have touched some fresh blood (although I did not notice any) and this may have posed an HIV risk. From what I have read - this is not a risk and I have nothing to worry about. Would you agree?

2 - on another occasion, I went to the bathroom and placed my pen and cell phone on the toilet paper dispenser. Following this, I went to wash my hands, but stupidly held my pen in my mouth while washing my hands (as I did not have a bag to keep it in). I had a small cut on the inside of my lip. I am worried that there may have been blood on the dispenser, transferred to my pen and then to my mouth! Is this a possible HIV risk? Or does it sound ridiculous? Please advise me!

THank you so much for your time and the invaluable service you are providing!

Hi.

1. HIV-acquisition risk nonexistent

2. HIV-acquisition risk nonexistent

I'll bet you knew the answer to these questions already, didn't you? Of course you did!

almost sex with prostitude,got scared of AIDS and run away
can it be possible to get hiv infevted in sex of 30 seconds