HPV Vaccine & Anal Cancer (HPV VACCINATION IN HIV POSITIVE ADULT MALES, 2011)

I'm a 45 year old male who has been on Atripla for about four year now. I will like to know if a HPV vaccine prevent me developing anal cancer?

Hello.

Definitive studies are underway assessing the safety and efficacy of Gardasil in poz men. See link below. You can discuss whether Gardasil would be appropriate for you with your HIV physician specialist.

Questions we are still evaluating include:

1. Does the response to Gardasil vaccination vary with CD4 count and/or use of antiretrovirals?

2. Does Gardasil provide immunological protection in male HIVers naive to the HPV types in the vaccine?

3. Have adult male HIVers, particularly those with immunodeficiency, had so much prior exposure to the various HPV types in the vaccine that it renders the vaccine ineffective?

Stay tuned to The Body. We'll keep you posted as more information becomes available.

re: please help me (FLESHLIGHT FEARS, 2011)
almost sex with prostitude,got scared of AIDS and run away