re: please help me (FLESHLIGHT FEARS, 2011)

Dear Dr Fraschino, I apologize.I don't think I made myself understood correctly.This toy was found in the refuse of a adult store(garbage). I did not purchase it from the store.The box was in tampered condition.The toy itself was made of fleshlight material,but it was not a fleshlight.It was a female torso style toy with 2 orifices. Do you still think infection was non-existant? I am still having low grade fever and I have bad taste/discoloration of my tongue and white patches on side of my mouth. I know you are busy and have other commitments and letters to answer,so a yes or no answer would be fine. Won't bother you again. Thank you.

Hi.

Let me get this straight. You "found" a fleshlight female torso with two orifices in the rubbish bin of an adult store!?! So you took your new/used rubberized girlfriend home for a test run and the condom broke. Do I have that correct? Your HIV risk remains essentially nonexistent, and you remain a fleshlight fluffernutter. HIV doesn't live very long at all outside the body and your new/used latex girlfriend doesn't count no matter how lifelike she may feel! If my reassurance isn't sufficient for you to put your unwarranted fears permanently to rest, get an HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark to gain psychological peace of mind. The test result will undoubtedly be negative.

Finally dude, find yourself a real live girlfriend (one with a pulse!). If you can't because you're too busy hanging around trash bins outside your local "Good Vibrations Sex Shop," at least buy your own sex toys, okay?

please help me (FLESHLIGHT FEARS, 2011) Aug 3, 2011

Very simple: 5% seroconverted after 6 months?
HPV Vaccine & Anal Cancer (HPV VACCINATION IN HIV POSITIVE ADULT MALES, 2011)